I am happy to announce the release of Technitium DNS Server v8, a cross-platform, free, open source software that can be used by anyone, be it a novice or an expert user. It features an easy to use web based GUI and works with default config that allows the server to run out-of-the-box.
This is a major release that adds many core DNS features like support for DNSSEC validation and signed zones.
Download the latest update for Windows, Linux, macOS, or Raspberry Pi!
|Technitium DNS Server v8|
Some of the notable features that were added to this latest update are:
- DNSSEC validation support for both recursive resolution, forwarders, and conditional forwarders.
- DNSSEC validation support for all DNS transport protocols (Do53, DoT, DoH, & DoH JSON).
- Support to allow hosting primary and secondary DNSSEC signed zones.
- Support for all RSA and ECDSA DNSSEC algorithms.
- EDNS(0) [RFC 6891] support.
- Extended DNS Errors [RFC 8914] support.
- Codebase upgrade to .NET 6 runtime.
Read the change log to know more details about this latest update.
Any comment or feedback is really appreciated and helps a lot in adding new features and fixing bugs. Send your feedback or support requests to email@example.com. You can also post on /r/technitium on Reddit for community support. For any feature request or reporting bugs, create an issue on GitHub.
You can make a contribution to the project by becoming a Patron and help in developing new software, updates and adding more features possible. Become a Patron now!