I am happy to announce the release of Technitium DNS Server v8, a cross-platform, free, open source software that can be used by anyone, be it a novice or an expert user. It features an easy to use web based GUI and works with default config that allows the server to run out-of-the-box.
This is a major release that adds many core DNS features like support for DNSSEC validation and signed zones.
Download the latest update for Windows, Linux, macOS, or Raspberry Pi!
|Technitium DNS Server v8|
Some of the notable features that were added to this latest update are:
- DNSSEC validation support for both recursive resolution, forwarders, and conditional forwarders.
- DNSSEC validation support for all DNS transport protocols (Do53, DoT, DoH, & DoH JSON).
- Support to allow hosting primary and secondary DNSSEC signed zones.
- Support for all RSA and ECDSA DNSSEC algorithms.
- EDNS(0) [RFC 6891] support.
- Extended DNS Errors [RFC 8914] support.
- Codebase upgrade to .NET 6 runtime.
Read the change log to know more details about this latest update.
Any comment or feedback is really appreciated and helps a lot in adding new features and fixing bugs. Send your feedback or support requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also post on /r/technitium on Reddit for community support. For any feature request or reporting bugs, create an issue on GitHub.
The DNS Server source code is available under GNU General Public Licence (GPL) v3 on GitHub.
You can make a contribution to the project by becoming a Patron and help in developing new software, updates and adding more features possible. Become a Patron now!